Financial management and the lack of this skills affect many employees in organization which results into poor performance of the employees. The pressure that most individuals face causing them to live beyond their means resulting into mountains of debt. In addition our youth are earning more but investing in gadgets that are actually liabilities and not assets.
Mwangaza works with organizations to equip their staff with personal financial planning skills, which enhance not only their individual well-being but also productivity in the workplace. We offer inhouse training programs which equip the staff with skills to manage their finances as well as ability to charter a plan for their financial future. le. Our approach is holistic as we first enable people to understand what is fueling their spending patterns and then work with practical guidelines to change their trajectory. We do not believe in enforcing any decisions down one’s throat or that one size fits all. We make people aware of the consequences of their choices and enable them to change that. Many shy away from personal financial planning due to a false belief that it is a restrictive process. Our approach is balanced and we seek to ensure that people are engaged and enjoying the process of being in control of their financial future.
Our financial literacy curriculum offers an abundance of practical financial information and tools. The courses guide participants to:
1) Management of Expenses
2) Understand beliefs about money and have clarity of how money works.
3) Learn how to charter a road map to financial abundance
4) Understand good and bad Debt.
5) Getting out of the vicious cycle of paycheck to paycheck
6) Investments: The different types of Investment vehicles available and how to access them.
7) Afford quality Education for your children.
8) Retire and still be able to maintain the desired lifestyle
Organizations that have benefited from our programs include investment groups, SACCO’s, Manufacturing Companies, , Professional Associations, others. We can tailor make and structure the content of the program to suit your organization. We can offer anything from short talks (1 -3 hrs.) to longer sessions (half day to full day) depending on the requirements of the organization.
Key benefits to the Organization Include:
- Improved financial management skills of employees
- Learning about true wealth creation principles results in less staff turnover simply because of an increased salary.
- Ability to relate personal work performance and meeting of targets with increased income rather than expecting salary increments because of personal expense obligations.
- Improved Productivity and Efficiency in the workplace as a result of better day-to-day management of money. Research has indicated that employees experiencing financial distress spend a large proportion of their time at work dealing with money matters.
- Less requests and time spent processing salary advances and “bad” loan applications.
- Our program contains both the behavioral and practical aspects to money management. This ensures that your employees benefit from a shift in mindset as well as develop habits that ensure their financial well being.
Do contact us on email@example.com or +254 726 540 773 to discuss further the requirements of your organization. We look forward to hearing from you.